Statement of Purpose
EUCON International School has been established to help parents fulfill the scriptural command to “train up a child in the way that he should go...” (Proverbs 22:6). We are in existence to train children in the right way to go. While education cannot save the child, we are admonished to bring up the child “in nurture and admonition of the Lord.” Our school is international in scope which reveals our desire to reach the children of all races and nationalities especially in an international locality.
Our purpose therefore includes:
1. Providing the international community with a solid educational institution which will aid them in rearing of their children and give them a true choice in educational values
2. Protecting the child from evil influences
3. Developing self-discipline and character in the child
4. Building Christian values and principles in the child including the ability to discern right from wrong
5. Teaching the Bible to the student as the only true standard for life, work, and play
6. Developing the God-given talents and abilities in the students for later service in the community for the Lord
7. Providing a good, solid, traditional Christian education in a good learning atmosphere that allows the highest gains in knowledge, skills, and wisdom
8. Bringing the child to a personal faith and acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior
9. Providing the very best in academic curriculum which foster all of the other purposes herein mentioned
10. And providing the above learning experiences at a reasonable rate the parents can afford.